SAUER-DANFOSS PISTON PUMPS AND MOTORS
Sauer Danfoss H1 Family of Piston Pumps and Motors. The H1 range is built around an advanced electrical control and available in a wide range of displacements. Designed for high and medium power needs:
Sauer Danfoss Closed Circuit High Power Pumps & Motors:
- Sauer Danfoss H1 series close circuit axial piston pumps
- Sauer Danfoss H1 AC series closed circuit axial piston pumps
- Sauer Danfoss H1 Bent axis variable motors
Compact designs offering high power density. Various motor displacements available in SAE flange, cartridge and DIN ISO flange configuration. Motor ranges with fixed, 2-position and continuously variable displacement controls, including the zero degree option.
Sauer Danfoss Closed Circuit Medium Power Pumps & Motors:
- Sauer Danfoss H1 pump
- H1 bent axis variable motor
- Sauer Danfoss S90 pump
- Series 90 / S90 fixed motor
- Series 90 S S90 variable motor
- S51 bent axis variable motor
- H1 pump
- Series 40 / S40 pumps
- Series 40 / S40 fixed motors
- Series 40 / S40 variable motors
- Series 42 / S42 pumps
- L/K motor
- LPV pump
Sauer Danfoss S45 Open Circuit Axial Piston Pumps: Series 45 open circuit axial piston pumps are highly efficient, reliable and low in noise.
- Pressure compensated and remote pressure compensated controls for high control system flexibility.
- Load sensing technology for optimized hydraulic systems with maximum efficiency and energy conservation.
- Range of mounting flanges for ease of installation
- Available in 8 variable displacement sizes
SAUER DANFOSS PVG PROPORTIONAL VALVES
These hydraulic valves are very flexible, allowing them to meet virtually any need available as proportional hydraulic directional control valves types: PVG, PVG16, PVG 32, PVG100 and PVG 120.
- PVG16: Low-flow PVG 16 covers simple to complex needs; PVG16 (load sensing directional valve) and PVE Series 6 (electrical actuator)
- PVG32: PVG 32 is designed for maximum flexibility; no matter which combination of valves is specified, the compact, external dimensions of the valve remain unchanged.VG32 (load independent spool valves), PVSK (oil supply cut off modules), PVBM (meter-in, meter-out compensation), PVSP (priority modules), PVBZ (hitch control valves), PVBZ - T0 (zero leakage valves), PVE electrohydraulic actuators
- PVG100: PVG100 (post-compensated flow sharing), PVG100 (high flow), PVE electrohydraulic actuators
- PVG120: a combined directional and flow control valve made for high flow, high pressure demands.
SAUER DANFOSS STEERING COMPONENTS
- Hydraulic steering units: OSPM, OSPB, OSPC, OSPF, OSPD, OSPQ, OSPL, OSQ standard OSP steering units, OSPM mini steering units, EHPS electro-hydraulic power steering units, TAD torque amplifiers, OLS priority valves, OSQ flow amplifiers, fixed, tiltable and telescopic steering columns and steering wheels.
- Steering Priority Valves - A Sauer-Danfoss priority valve will always give your steering system precedence, available as: OLSP, OLSA-80, OLS, OLS320
- Steering Valve Blocks - OVPL for flange mounting, OVR for rear port installation
- Electrohydraulic Steering Components - OSPE, EHPS, electrohydraulic steering EH valve
- Steering sensors - SASA steering sensor